INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Purposes of data processing. Your personal data may be processed:
- for the purpose of performing municipal functions, services, obligations and contracts or seeking to take action before concluding a contract;
- to fulfil a legal obligation applicable to the controller;
- seeking legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party;
- seeking to perform a task carried out in the public interest or performing official authority’s functions vested to the data controller.
Personal data (including personal data of special categories) are processed and stored in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, of the Regulation and other legal acts regulating processing and protection of personal data.
Municipality Administration shall ensure the security of the processed personal data after implementing all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unlawful destruction, accidental alteration, disclosure and from any unlawful processing.
Legal basis for data processing:
Considering specific situations, personal data may be processed in accordance with items a, b, c, d, e, and f of Part 1 of Article 6.
Data storage terms:
Personal data shall be stored in Municipality Administration for no longer than required by the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the legal acts regulating processing and storage of personal data.
Data can be collected (obtained) from:
- persons who have submitted a request, complaint, notification;
- state and municipal institutions, enterprises and their databases;
- other persons when this is required by applicable legal acts.
Data may be transmitted:
- to state and municipal institutions and enterprises for the purposes of organization and provision of public services, performance of state functions, public administration and implementation of obligations established by legal acts;
- to other recipients when this is required by existing legal acts;
- in other cases, with the consent of the individual or after careful consideration of the purpose and basis of the provision and receipt of the data, transmitting not more data than necessary to achieve the purpose and ensuring the security of the data transmitted.
More detailed information on video surveillance, implementation of data subjects’ rights and other relevant information can be found on the website PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.